The Evening Tree nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award and to accept I have to dish out the dirty details on myself with 7 facts.
1. I was born in Texas and lived in California all of my life until July 2010.
2. My aunt is Selena's (the singer) second cousin. So that makes me...musically talented at all? No. I sing terribly, but it's something I love to do. I also played guitar in high school but gave that up after a couple years.
3. My ears aren't the same. They're each a different shape and one sticks out more than the other.
4. I get the words "chicken" and "kitchen" mixed up a lot when speaking and it's very frustrating.
5. I love horror movies. From terrible, lame B movies to campy classics to seriously scary stuff. The worst part is - I'm not immune to all of them. I really do get scared and regret it later, but I always come back.
6. I was once on the History Team in Jr. High. I brought the whole team down, though, because I didn't know anything about history, nor did I try and study before our competitions. That's sort of how I've continued to live life.
7. My favorite person in the entire world is my little brother. He's soon becoming a man and I'm still remembering when he was a baby. I hope in the future we can make up for time we have spent apart.
Geez only 7? I can talk about myself for days.
That was fun though, so now it's time to hear from the next victims. I'd like to nominate the following bloggers.
Michelle of Sparkling Bliss
Jelena of Just2Chilli
La Petite Josette
Corie of Red Letter Rising
Shalon of design art soul