Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I'm not into accessories very much, especially if they're sort of over the top or too dangly or big or make too much noise. I usually have to remind myself to wear one of the few necklaces I have or a scarf. But I will wear earrings everyday. I hadn't bought earrings in a few years, so I decided to do a little shopping on Etsy.
The fun thing about buying from Etsy is the care and detail taken in the packaging of the items. It's so nice to get a little gift wrapped up in a box with ribbon and sometimes a few extra goodies :) A few of these sellers, too, I've continued to talk to and read their blogs, so it's a lot more personal.
1. White Drop Earrings from Sparkling Bliss
2. Pebble Gray Sterling Silver Studs from Allison Moore Designs
3. Gunmetal Bow Earrings from Reverberate
4. Silver Lotus Flower Earrings from Piixl Jewelry
5. Olive Pom Pom from SoukySuz