Thursday, April 14, 2011
New in the Shop!
Two new owl pillows. I adore them both. And did you see the wings on the pink pillow?? Yep, that's the fabric I designed. I'm excited about getting to use some of it. You can see them both here and here.
Also, lizajane (she is also the Featured Member this week on BurdaStyle!) nominated me for another Stylish Blogger Award. I wish I was feeling more creative but SIGH...I've been working non-stop this week on creative stuff - both for work and fun. I may just have to answer 6 questions and nominate a few new bloggers I've found recently.
Trust me, I have 6 more weird things about me for sure.
1. I used to paint. I was actually obsessed with painting in acrylics for about 4 years. I gave it up a year ago. I just stopped feeling it. I still draw, but I can't bring myself to paint again. Maybe I'll show ya'll my paintings.
2. My husband and I got a chihuahua today and I'm absolutely in love. I'm also a TAD bit allergic to dogs/animals. So, we're doing a test run to see how I do. I hope I don't have to give this little guy away because we're both already very attached to him.
3. I wanted to be a forensic scientist for the longest time but then I found out that I have a definite fear of blood. Only other people's blood, too. So that career choice was definitely out.
4. I taught myself a good amount of French and a lot of American Sign Language when I was about 10 or 11. I don't remember any of it but I really loved both languages.
5. I don't speak Spanish and never have, really, even though I'm Mexican and both of my parents AND my white husband speak Spanish fluently.
6. My worst fears are spiders, heights, and being attacked in the shower/bathroom. Spiders and heights both make me feel nauseous and bring me to tears. For our honeymoon, we hiked Angel's Landing at Zion National Park in Utah and when it got to the knife's edge of the hike I was paralyzed with fear and everyone walked by me while I cried. I was pretty ashamed.
So there you have it. The terrible, terrible details about me.
Now go visit these bloggers, whom I nominate.
Ashley at Refurl (just found her blog recently but I'm def a follower)
Fiona at Hop Skip Jump
And Audrey at Audzipan Anthology