Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lotso Triangles


Finally finished my table runner! Yes, it took a lot of time and yes, it was also sort of a pain in the butt. But (hah) I love it.

I also forgot to blog about the gem you see below. My dad has always been a carpenter but these past couple years he has been making small structures. He brought the cottage below for me a couple weeks ago. I have a deep, deep love for miniatures and dollhouses. Every time I peek into this little cottage I get an immediate feeling of curiosity and almost feel like I'm looking into another world. I love the rustic feel of his creations and I keep thinking I should fill it with stuff but I really like it the way it is.

My Dad doesn't do much promotion for himself online so I had to take the opportunity to show you all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment