Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shapes and Leather


























What you're viewing is the completed mini-collection of wristlets featuring my fabric designs. You can see more details here. The two on the top right have soft leather backs and straps AND the blue geometric one has a shiny gold lining fabric.

These are really fun to make and pretty easy, too. I had to buy a heavy duty needle to tackle the leather parts and I was really impressed how well that worked. Working with leather with a normal needle just shouldn't happen, ever.

So there you have it. Now it's on to tackling a certain pleated monstrosity I have laying around, a ton of refashions from my own closet, a new boyfriend (doll), and a very exciting partnership with a non-profit from California that I had the pleasure of working with last year. More on that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment