Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Progress

I'm not making much of it, but here are some updates.

























More squares for top secret project.

























Neck of shirt...needs to be seam-ripped and restarted as well. This shirt will never end. And the sad part is that if I dedicated a night to it, I could get really far, I just have too many things to do.























Amazing finds at Wal-Mart: Floral Ikat - 2.5 yards for $11 and 3 yards of wacky, VERY stretchy knit for something like $6. I can't wait to start on these...I must stop buying fabric until I finish that stupid plaid shirt though. That shirt should have just been a pair of shorts. Boo.

I also made this Brown Butter Banana Bread only I used blueberries instead of strawberries and it turned out very nicely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment