I love baseball t-shirts but I never find any that are flattering or fit well so I decided to make one yesterday. It's a little off but a good start.
I used one of Jake's Hanes shirts in large and the red skirt I made a while back but (like I thought) haven't worn.
Used another shirt with a little more stretch for the template to resize the large tee.
I cut the sleeves where my arm pits would be to the collar, cut off the collar, and resewed the narrow shoulders.
I then cut a sleeve shape out of the red fabric had it taper outward to fit the arm holes of the big tee. Then I sewed the sleeves to the shirt.
I took some remaining red fabric and pinned right sides together to the shirt collar. I sewed that all the way around, then folded over the collar, and sewed to the inside.
Voila! A snug (maybe too snug) and girly baseball tee. I love it!!!!!(#*)@(%#*&)(#$*#@
Going to have to make more, of course.